29 December 2010

Tying the mistletoes


Photobucket
Don't you love my eyeliner? Heh! 
Lights still on, blogging now!
What about today: Finally saw BB! Was angry at him but nvm! Love conquers all, u know? I love him. Went to do extensions at Bugis Street ^^
Click to read more!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think i look like my sis here! Wen ah~~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you love my eyeliner? Heh! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Fuss free here! Waiting for mom to sweep my room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Crystal here! She look fat here but very cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I went to beijing 101 thats why my hair grow so fast. Lame joke sia? Okkkkkay, I went to do extensions. I thought i told myself not to do it cos it'll be very uncomfortable. But thinking of everyday-bad-hair-day, i decided to extend it after my KL/Genting trip!

This is where i did my extensions!
Photobucket
My sis, who waited for me for at least an hr. Thank you so much! <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You're right. She's wearing contact lens! Pretty right?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: