26 December 2010

SHOES SHOES N SHOES!

I remembered mentioning how much I love shoes. I have many of them! Yea, proud to announce. Having no idea why, I just have the feeling that I'll strive for the best (I can, in me) next yr 2011. Hope so.

1. STUDY & STUDY SMART
2. Shop lesser, spend a lot lesser.
4. Stop eating so much! Minimize my fats (I always think of food. esp during midnight)
5. Work in retail shop after Os. Fulfil it!

Ok. just 5.. C'mon, i can do it!!!
Anyway, just wanting to apologize for updating so less on Blogger. Just follow me on Twitter. I'll be there, promise. Not 24/7 but everyday ^^ It's locked btw hoho~

(CLICK ON MY NUFF ADS TYVM & MERRY CHRISTMAS)
Happy Xmas <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm follower in your twitter . i saw u tweet abt michelle chan going to sometink e chalet ? you dun lyk her or you fancy her size ? =)

JAIME said...

No lah^^ Not that I don't like her or i fancy her size, just jealous cos my bf is there i think? I get jealous easily. Wasn't rly in the mood when i was tweeting last night, thts all.