09 January 2011

Clap your hands and say yeah

What about today: Get some stuffs @ More than words ; Movie The Ghost Must Be Crazy with bf @ Marina Sq.

Nothing much these days cos school have started. The school brought us to different Poly Open House for the past few days. I remembered my shoe dropped when going up the bus. That's so funny!

Okay, just a little bit about the movie ... Funny and a little little bit of scary effect. It's like um... two stories in a movie by Jack Neo. By the way, there's a new movie by him, Jack Neo again and it seems very interesting and funny 10/10 !! Shall catch it one fine day.



Kind of a happy girl today cos i bought cute stuffs! For Crystal as well, I know she's happy.
Mickey chopsticks! I remembered i once had a hello kitty one. But.. I can't find it anywhere in my house :(

Two cute pen, the other two is for Crystal ^^
Ok, some photos of me before ending this post!






Yeah, I finally part my hair to both sides. At first it look damn weird but now... Im fine with it!

1.Click Nuff!
2. Ask fs!
3. Follow twitter!

GOOD DAY,
BTW! I saw a hello kitty thumbdrive today! (4GB) Damn cute!

No comments: